Post by cancelthetrip on Jan 23, 2020 20:18:46 GMT
Hello. Yes indeed, great layout. I'm here to see if anyone has tips that I've missed. I mean, a quick internet search provides these, but I'm still, frankly, scared out my wits. Still 4 months to go and the general anxiety relating to our upcoming family holiday is making me consider pulling out. Not a real option, I know. Does anyone know if you are still allowed a pint of beer before flying? This used to be my goto but I keep reading that you are not supposed to drink and fly. Any solid info about this? Based in the UK. Flying to Lanzarote. I hope...
I am flight today from Westchester County, NY airport to West Palm Beach on Jet Blue. The flight is scheduled to depart at 4:00 pm. I am very anxious about flying. Would you be able to tell me about the turbulence forecast for this flight and the weather? Thank you.
greetings. i'm back again. this is my third time here. i've been a paying member in the past, although my subscription is surely expired. So i understand if you need me to sign up for a reply.
i've done the program twice before. Unfortunately it has had only minimal impact. I still resort to xanax because i just never got any real relief. i literally have no where else to turn. I don't like coming back a third time to a program that has not worked twice already. but my inquiries into other programs haven't been accepted.
don't get me wrong. i know you have a "guarantee" but i'm not looking for my money back. it isn't about the money. i've got a new boss and will have to fly long distances on a regular basis. whenever earth reopens of course. i'm not sure i want to do it - and am considering a job change. affecting my career.
maybe i'm trying again to see if there are any new methods or research that has come to light recently. because the past stuff never really worked. CBT never worked for me. and a host of other items never worked for me. but of course i'm open to anything new - keep trying is certainly what i've been doing. and i'll do this a third time.
so let me know what is best. should i pay up again and rejoin? are there new methods to try for an extreme case like myself?